Benefits of Content Marketing You Need To Know
Content marketing is the leading digital marketing strategy focusing on creating and distributing consistent, relevant, and valuable content. Content marketing services have proven to have different benefits to the business, including improved sales, cost savings, and increased loyal customers. It is great to have a quick look at the top content marketing statistics before moving further:
- Do you know that more than 82% of marketers are actively invest in content marketing strategy?
- 72% of marketers confirm that content marketing helps educate the audience.
- 81% of marketers see content as a core business strategy.
Let us go through the key benefits of content marketing to any business in detail.
Advantages of content marketing:
1. Overcomes traditional marketing challenges: Are you bombarded with different online advertisements while opening a webpage? Well, it is one of the planned strategies of the business to advertise different products or services, which may not go well with many people. Do you know that more than 42% of internet users prefer ad blockers that block the business’s online marketing efforts?
Coming to content marketing, it successfully overcomes the problems of frequent advertisements. You’re only offering the information, minus irritating and long advertisements. Sharing your product or business details to the audience using creative content further helps strengthen customer relationships.
2. Helps become a valuable source: One of the exclusive advantages of content marketing is its power to act as a valuable information source. Increasing product or service sales can’t get much easier than using content marketing as a valuable resource.
With the audience reach of online videos crossing 92% globally, marketers can optimize the video marketing benefits here as a valuable information source. Here, you’re not irritating your potential customer with the products or services but is sharing valuable information in their decision-making.
3. Drives visibility to the product pages: Content marketing can be a game-changer for the product pages. The secret is that when you write creative and engaging content, different websites link back to that content.
Google search engines look at the new backlinks to check if it is a genuine source or not. Hence, it becomes easy for businesses to increase visibility on the different product pages by writing consistent, creative, and engaging content.
4. Helps in scaling retargeting: Retargeting the prospective audience remains a crucial task for many e-commerce companies. It is all about offering the customers different products when they’ve already expressed interest in other products.
Thus, it is easy to display the advertisements of the different products in the content to boost the retargeting strategy of the company.
5. Improves brand awareness: Creating awareness about your brand could get no easier than content marketing. The key to cracking brand awareness online is the right keyword placement in the content.
These keywords can significantly place the content in the top searches of the people that can be your next customers. Hence, an effective content marketing strategy can improve brand availability in the modern competitive business.
6. Increases social media followers: Social media is the new king when it comes to marketing a company’s products or services. Companies investing highly in the different social media platforms can take the help of crisp content.
The distribution of creative and engaging content is easy as your social media followers will quickly share them with their friends and family. Not to miss is the significant increase in social media followers using consistent content marketing.
7. Helps control customer conversation: Customers love to go with the brand offering services which match their needs. But how will you tell your customers that you have the matching products or services as searched by the audience? How will you help customers in making their decision?
It all comes down to effective customer conversation, which is best met by creative content management. It is easy for businesses to share details with the audience and helps solve their possible queries while they’re deciding on what they need.
8. Generates more sales: The next on the list of the prominent advantages of content marketing is an increase in sales. Content marketing helps businesses bring potential customers one step closer to the product purchase.
Further, it is easy to create a strong relationship with your target audience. Not to miss is that you’re not forcing the customer to buy their products but is acting as a valuable source of information.
9. Improves brand credibility: Modern customers prefer credible brands over the ones offering unbeatable offers and discounts. Hence, it is essential for brands to stay credible in the competitive business environment.
It is estimated that around 25% of internet users will click on the article if it appears on the top searches of around one million people. Hence, content marketing can significantly improve brand credibility.
10. Improves Google experience: Marketers know that Google loves content. There is no doubt that Google ranks web pages with great content higher the other. The meaning of great content here is based on the different SEO techniques as managed by the professional content marketers.
The creative and engaging content will improve the Google rankings, which in turn routes the traffic to your business website. Thus, it is a win-win situation for the audience looking for an amazing Google experience and businesses looking for increasing website traffic.
Hope it is easy for our readers to ensure content marketing is a part of their top marketing tactics based on the different benefits of content marketing mentioned above. While strong statistics confirm the use of content marketing, it is all about consistency and quality.
Quality content is hence crucial to improve your social media marketing, SEO, PR, PPC, content strategy, and inbound marketing. Further, the audience prefers to go for businesses offering genuine content instead of bombarding them with products and service promotions.
Internet connectivity is the need of all smartphones, with many service providers rolling out the 5th generation internet services. Popularly called 5G, many Android devices are already updated to use these services. Not long ago, iPhone joined the brigade of 5G-supporting devices with its models starting from iPhone 12 series. Hence, many iPhone users look […]
Introduction Any software part or app Mac users download generally appears as a DMG file on the computer. To explain, these are essentially containers for applications on Mac devices. Typically, the installation process occurs without excessive installation wizards on Mac while using DMG files. In this context, a question comes up for some users- if […]
Introduction While using the computer for specific work, seeing prompts pop up about some system issue can dampen the progress heavily. One such command that many Windows notice sometimes is the “Microsoft setup bootstrapper has stopped working” error code. Typically, it is noticeable while users are trying to launch one or more than one programs […]
Introduction Keeping documents in PDF format is a common choice in businesses, teaching institutes, and other industries. This makes transferring files, storing digital copies, and other uses easier. However, before passing the PDF files onward, it is important to check the content for any errors, sensitive details, etc. If any such data is available here, […]
Introduction Many people use digital means to transfer documents, files, and such data to other users. Solutions currently allow e-signatures and document editing, but the need for printing is still important in some industries. Whether for professional or personal use, investing in printers is valuable for people who need to create physical copies of their […]
Introduction While operating a Windows, people can expect high-grade functionality and simple usability throughout. However, some errors come up and cause issues with steady operations or at least disturb other functions to some extent. The “Windows PowerShell not opening” error is one such issue that is rare but can affect regular functions for users. The […]
Introduction For device storage, different types of file systems are essential to take note of. The latest popular type with high storage Data transfer rate is the NTFS file system launched by Microsoft. However, while the NTFS solution is very efficient for Windows users, Mac users cannot utilize its benefits due to compatibility issues. To […]
Have you received the “VAC was unable to verify your game session” message recently? Let us know all about this error observed during the matchmaking process in Steam details. We’ll go through the top reasons, quick checks, and detailed fixes for managing this VAC issue. Why VAC was unable to verify the game session? Valve’s […]
Content marketing is the leading digital marketing strategy focusing on creating and distributing consistent, relevant, and valuable content. Content marketing services have proven to have different benefits to the business, including improved sales, cost savings, and increased loyal customers. It is great to have a quick look at the top content marketing statistics before moving […]
Software development is a booming industry with multiple beginners trying their hand at creating amazing applications. Out of all the possible solutions available in the market, open-source apps can be a great help for beginners in application development. Do you know that around 70,000 new Android and 32,000 new iOS applications are launched every month? […]