Benefits of Content Marketing You Need To Know
Content marketing is the leading digital marketing strategy focusing on creating and distributing consistent, relevant, and valuable content. Content marketing services have proven to have different benefits to the business, including improved sales, cost savings, and increased loyal customers. It is great to have a quick look at the top content marketing statistics before moving further:
- Do you know that more than 82% of marketers are actively invest in content marketing strategy?
- 72% of marketers confirm that content marketing helps educate the audience.
- 81% of marketers see content as a core business strategy.
Let us go through the key benefits of content marketing to any business in detail.
Advantages of content marketing:
1. Overcomes traditional marketing challenges: Are you bombarded with different online advertisements while opening a webpage? Well, it is one of the planned strategies of the business to advertise different products or services, which may not go well with many people. Do you know that more than 42% of internet users prefer ad blockers that block the business’s online marketing efforts?
Coming to content marketing, it successfully overcomes the problems of frequent advertisements. You’re only offering the information, minus irritating and long advertisements. Sharing your product or business details to the audience using creative content further helps strengthen customer relationships.
2. Helps become a valuable source: One of the exclusive advantages of content marketing is its power to act as a valuable information source. Increasing product or service sales can’t get much easier than using content marketing as a valuable resource.
With the audience reach of online videos crossing 92% globally, marketers can optimize the video marketing benefits here as a valuable information source. Here, you’re not irritating your potential customer with the products or services but is sharing valuable information in their decision-making.
3. Drives visibility to the product pages: Content marketing can be a game-changer for the product pages. The secret is that when you write creative and engaging content, different websites link back to that content.
Google search engines look at the new backlinks to check if it is a genuine source or not. Hence, it becomes easy for businesses to increase visibility on the different product pages by writing consistent, creative, and engaging content.
4. Helps in scaling retargeting: Retargeting the prospective audience remains a crucial task for many e-commerce companies. It is all about offering the customers different products when they’ve already expressed interest in other products.
Thus, it is easy to display the advertisements of the different products in the content to boost the retargeting strategy of the company.
5. Improves brand awareness: Creating awareness about your brand could get no easier than content marketing. The key to cracking brand awareness online is the right keyword placement in the content.
These keywords can significantly place the content in the top searches of the people that can be your next customers. Hence, an effective content marketing strategy can improve brand availability in the modern competitive business.
6. Increases social media followers: Social media is the new king when it comes to marketing a company’s products or services. Companies investing highly in the different social media platforms can take the help of crisp content.
The distribution of creative and engaging content is easy as your social media followers will quickly share them with their friends and family. Not to miss is the significant increase in social media followers using consistent content marketing.
7. Helps control customer conversation: Customers love to go with the brand offering services which match their needs. But how will you tell your customers that you have the matching products or services as searched by the audience? How will you help customers in making their decision?
It all comes down to effective customer conversation, which is best met by creative content management. It is easy for businesses to share details with the audience and helps solve their possible queries while they’re deciding on what they need.
8. Generates more sales: The next on the list of the prominent advantages of content marketing is an increase in sales. Content marketing helps businesses bring potential customers one step closer to the product purchase.
Further, it is easy to create a strong relationship with your target audience. Not to miss is that you’re not forcing the customer to buy their products but is acting as a valuable source of information.
9. Improves brand credibility: Modern customers prefer credible brands over the ones offering unbeatable offers and discounts. Hence, it is essential for brands to stay credible in the competitive business environment.
It is estimated that around 25% of internet users will click on the article if it appears on the top searches of around one million people. Hence, content marketing can significantly improve brand credibility.
10. Improves Google experience: Marketers know that Google loves content. There is no doubt that Google ranks web pages with great content higher the other. The meaning of great content here is based on the different SEO techniques as managed by the professional content marketers.
The creative and engaging content will improve the Google rankings, which in turn routes the traffic to your business website. Thus, it is a win-win situation for the audience looking for an amazing Google experience and businesses looking for increasing website traffic.
Hope it is easy for our readers to ensure content marketing is a part of their top marketing tactics based on the different benefits of content marketing mentioned above. While strong statistics confirm the use of content marketing, it is all about consistency and quality.
Quality content is hence crucial to improve your social media marketing, SEO, PR, PPC, content strategy, and inbound marketing. Further, the audience prefers to go for businesses offering genuine content instead of bombarding them with products and service promotions.
How to Read Text Messages Out Loud with Android
Introduction By changing settings from the device’s accessibility screen, you may use Google’s Text-to-Speech tool. Select the content that will be read, decide how the smartphone will respond, and watch a brief instruction on how text-to-speech functions to improve your device. When enabled, your phone can read text out loud when you hold over something […]
How to Fix a Kmode Exception Not Handled Error in Windows
Introduction: If you use Windows frequently, encountering bugs and errors is quite inevitable, especially the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors. And well, one such frustrating issue is the kmode exception not handled error that barges out of the blue hindering your workflow. Whether you are a tech-savvy enthusiast or a casual user, understanding and […]
How to Fix the “Class not Registered” Error on Windows
Introduction: If you’ve ever encountered the frustrating “Class not Registered” error message on your Windows computer, you’re not alone. This common issue can occur when you attempt to open a file, launch an application, or perform certain actions on your system. It often leaves users puzzled and wondering what went wrong. The “Class not Registered” […]
How to Screen Record on Windows 11
Introduction Open the Snipping Tool to begin a screen recording in Windows 11 to capture what is on your screen. You can also open the Game Bar on your Xbox by pressing Windows+G, then launch the recording window and tap the record button. Use a third-party program, such as OBS, ScreenPresso, or GeForce Service, to […]
Best Apple Pencil Apps for Productivity in 2023
Introduction The Ecosystem of the Apple company is huge as once you purchase any Apple device, you cannot resist other accessories of the Apple company. An Apple pencil is a part of the ecosystem and accessories for iOS Tablets and Macs. Whether you own a Tablet, MacBook, or iPhone, Apple pencil works on every device. […]
How to Customize the Taskbar in Windows 11
Introduction Taskbar is very useful in quick access to any other Windows directly from the Taskbar panel. But are you aware of the advantages and features you can access with a taskbar? Many people have no clue about what you can do with your Taskbar and how you can customize it. Therefore you can enjoy […]
Top 10 Offline RPGs For Windows in 2023
Introduction Looking for offline games! We got you a list of RPGs in 2023. In the developing World, the gaming community is rising with lightning speed. People play multiple role play games online with friends or for earning purposes. Nowadays, there are many popular platforms like YouTube and Twitch where you can earn money by […]
10 Best Coding Apps for Kids on Android And iOS
Introduction There has never been a better opportunity to get a competitive edge on whatever you want your young champ to learn, whether it is how to build some of the best useful apps or beautiful websites. The nicest aspect is the absence of an age requirement. It gives everyone—adults, teenagers, and children—endless opportunities. As […]
The Best 5 Screenshot Applications for Android to try now
You often struggle with taking screenshots on your Android phone following the default method, i.e., pressing the lock and volume down buttons together. The situation worsens further when either of the keys is not working properly. Besides, you need to synchronize the press times of both keys to take the screenshot, which often leads to […]
10 Best Translator Apps for Android & iOS
Introduction Technology has made it easy for people to connect worldwide. Whether you are interacting online or traveling to other locations, you can talk directly to people from those areas. Yet, just because the means to do it is now available, it does not remove the problem of language barriers. While you can learn the […]