10 best FPS Games for iOS and Android
Are you genuinely invested in playing games for most hours in a day?
If yes, you probably would know the efforts needed to win the games, especially the FPS ones.
They do because the FPS or first-person shooter games available nowadays are the most complicated and come with many advanced features. Winning the game against the pre-programmed coded game or other players is tricky, especially if you are an amateur.
But the excitement and thrill cannot be ignored. These games feature excellent interfaces and graphics and have many other components that keep you glued to the screen. So, to level up this excitement, we have prepared a comprehensive list of FPS games compatible with iOS and Android.
Top 10 FPS games for iOS and Android
With so many first-person shooting games, deciding the best is impossible. So, let’s briefly examine some options that have become quite popular in mobile gaming.
1. Call Off Duty
One of the best FPS games you can play on iOS and Android is Call of Duty. Not only is this game outstanding for warming up your hands in combat games, but the abundant gaming models and graphics options will keep you captivated for the longest time.
- You can play with 100 players at once in a battle.
- It comes with a toggle button for choosing the best weapon
- You can chat with other players easily while playing the games
- Responsive design to suit different mobile models
- Excellent graphics
- Higher visibility
- Wonderful background music
- The stories could have been better
If you want to play a different type of first-person shooter game, Unkilled will be the best option to go with. It is based on zombies and features an almost equivalent gameplay that will keep you intrigued. The scenes will change based on the gaming level and location you choose. Since it will occupy the maximum screen space, you will have enough options to maneuver your avatar and win the battle.
- Graphics are pretty much realistic
- Five characters are available
- Multiple weapon options with upgrades
- It comes with PvP multiplayer game mode
- It helps you form the army
- Interesting gameplay
- Loud background sounds
- Upgrading weapons is not easy
3. Modern Strike
If you want to play an FPS game that can offer you an array of customized options, no other game will be as unique as Modern Strike. The game is outstanding, with clear and excellent graphics and prominent background music. You can play as a single player against the built-in programming code or in a large group. Besides, you can also customize your avatars in terms of weapons, skills, and abilities.
- It comes with more than 20 characters
- Daily missions to help you score high
- Customization options for weapons
- Animated screenplay with well-defined graphics
- Features maximum screen space
- Modernized and simple icons
- More realistic graphics
- Best for pro gamers
4. Shadowgun Legends
If you want to play games with multiple players, you should try this perfect FPS game. It has beautiful, captivating graphics, but the background is somewhat monotonous. Therefore, it’s perfect for beginners who still need to gain experience playing first-person shooter games. The best part is the armory, with more than 10000 weapons, offering excellent opportunities for the players to change the weapons based on the enemies.
- It comes with a PvP gaming format
- Single player operation
- Outstanding gameplay and story
- Real-time battles
- Excellent weapons with upgrading option
- Multiple missions based on different stories
- Loud and prominent voices
- Not best for the experts
5. Infinity Ops
In this beautiful game for mobiles, you can explore new lands, save hostages, and kill the bad guys. Although the gameplay might look similar to other FPS games, you must recognize the interesting components present in this game. In addition, you will be pretty surprised to know the excellent skills of the avatars for the players, whether it is the ability to choose a novel location or use a jetpack and fly in the sky.
- It comes with a vast weaponry
- Realistic cinematic experience
- Occupies maximum screen space
- Options present on the screen for easy access
- Scenario customizations are available
- Maximum control for users
- Simple interface
- Not good for beginners
6. Hitman Sniper
True to its name, this sniper game is the best in its class. Not only will you come across different stories and background imageries, but you can also customize your avatars based on skill and weapon level. Therefore, shooting the opponents and winning the missions won’t be a problem anymore. Although you will have a few weapon options at the beginning, more new weapons will automatically unlock as you proceed further in the game.
- Rifles are the most powerful
- More options for the vantage points
- Excellent reward options
- Weather blueprints available
- Customize avatars as per your choice
- Gradual unlocking of weapons
- Different goals to achieve at one level
- Best suited for phones with larger screen space
7. Battlegrounds Mobile
Battlegrounds Mobile is undoubtedly the best choice if you want to play a game with almost similar features to Call of Duty but suitable for beginners. With maximum screen space, you won’t have any problem playing the game.
- Similar to several other top-rated games
- Different matches for maximum experience
- Rewards for winning missions
- Coupons available for in-app purchases
- Features simple features
- Intuitive and friendly interface
- Availability of the training mode
- Graphics are not that modernistic
8. Doom 3
If you are looking for an FPS game based on humanoid monsters and more immersive graphics, Doom 3 is undoubtedly the best choice. You can also find a similar game for desktops, but the mobile version is more exciting and has more intuitive features. Although it is a classic game, you won’t have any problem adapting to the gameplay.
- Shooting is available in the classic arcade style
- Immersive gaming visuals
- Outstanding weapon collection
- Classic game
- Ideal for beginners
- Includes Thy Flesh Consumed
- In-app purchases are priced
9. PUBG New State
Another excellent game you can play on your mobile is PUBG New State. Although it resembles the older PUBG version at so many levels, there are certain qualities you would like to change because of the game’s simplicity.
- Graphics are more immersive
- Battlegrounds are way more complicated
- Weapons are scattered
- Best for beginners
- It needs only 20 minutes to finish
- It resembles the older PUBG version
- Requires huge memory space
If you want to try a different type of FPS but still based on daily missions, MaskGun is the best option. The graphics are lovely and worthy of consideration. Above all, the game is terrific in terms of weapon collections, missions, and opponents. Also, you will have an immersive gaming experience that is quite hard to find.
- Excellent weaponry with real-time weapons
- Occupies less memory
- It comes with maximum screen space
- Customization for avatars
- Daily missions with amazing rewards
- Easy gameplay
- Intuitive user interface
- Not amazing for professionals
Now that you know the best first-person shooter games for Android and iOS, you can play computer games easily. Download the game on the phone, create an account, and start playing. Some games, however, might require subscriptions later to allow the players access to all the gaming components, which can be an avatar, new weapon, or anything similar.
Also, before you download the game, check the software’s system requirements. If your iOS or Android model has different features, you won’t be able to download and play the games.
Having trouble with your WLAN drivers? Explore a step-by-step guide to download 802 11n WLAN driver on Windows, including manual settings and automatic updates.
Stuck with the Mac won’t boot into recovery mode issue? In this guide, we will explore the most probable causes behind this issue and provide you with practical solutions.
The calendar app plays a vital role in managing daily schedules. In this troubleshooting guide, we have listed some of the best fixes to fix the Calendar app not working issue on Windows.
Introduction: The Downloads folder on our Windows computers serves as a crucial hub for storing all the files we acquired from the web. Whether it’s important documents, entertaining videos, or software installations, this folder plays a vital role in organizing and accessing our digital content. However, encountering the downloads folder not responding issue can be […]
Introduction: Encountering the “Your IP has been temporarily blocked” on your PC can be frustrating as it hinders your browsing experience. Whether you are trying to access a website, send an important email, or stream your favorite content, receiving the dreaded message can leave you feeling helpless and disconnected from the online world. The good […]
Introduction: Text messaging has become deeply ingrained in our daily lives. Whether it’s a heartfelt conversation, important information, or cherished memories, our Android phones store a treasure trove of valuable messages. But what happens when you need a hard copy of those messages? Fear not, for we have the solution. In this comprehensive guide, we […]
Introduction: Gone are the days when video creation and sharing were reserved for a privileged few. In today’s age, YouTube has become the ultimate hub for video content and entertainment that draws countless viewers from all corners of the world. Whether you’re a budding filmmaker, a passionate vlogger, or a business owner seeking to expand […]
Introduction: Agree or not but ChatGPT is an extraordinary AI marvel that has taken the digital world by storm. With the help of this intuitive platform, you can have endless human-like conversations and get answers to almost anything. Powered by the latest breakthroughs in natural language processing, ChatGPT has revolutionized the way we interact, learn, […]
Introduction Windows losing its network connection without warning may be very upsetting. Whatever the connection to your Wi-Fi is steady, you could still see the error message “Windows can’t connect to this network.” Fortunately, you may attempt a variety of options. This article will examine five solutions to a Windows computer’s inability to link to […]